Monday 15 July 2013

Honesty - The BEST Policy

I hope most of you have heard this quote and some of you may have followed it. Well, there are really few people on this globe who succeed  without honesty.
Let me share my experience with you. I have never cheated in my exams(believe me). Thank God my academic results have never been a disaster and my parents have always remained satisfied with what I achieved. I've worked hard honestly(never cheated) all year in my 9th grade preparing for Board and seeing my friends and classmates always cheating and asking me to show my paper to them in the examination hall. And what did I get? I got an A-1 grade at the end of long hard work.  And the best thing about it was the inner peace and happiness I got when I came to know that I've got better grades then the cheaters!
So remember :

  
"Winners never cheat & Cheaters never win"


No comments:

Post a Comment